Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Surprise!

Brad totally surprised me last night.  He came out of the room where I thought he'd been working on grades for his classes and picked up a stack of papers he'd just printed.  He came over to where I was sitting, said "Have I told you lately that I love you?", bent down and kissed me, and handed me the stack. 

It was almost all of his paperwork for the adoption. I really didn't think he'd be able to even start it until he got a few days off from teaching.  He'd been secretly working on it for a couple weeks.  He had decided to finish it before Kenaniah's birthday.  He wanted to give it to me that day, but since I'd been pretty down he decided to give it to me early!!!  I was so excited.  We e-mailed it to the agency last night.

We still have a few more things to do, but I feel like the most important things are done!!  WooHoo!!!!

Please pray for God's direction, His timing, and His perfect will in the rest of the details.  We still have no idea on a time frame.  It's in God's hands.  We trust His plan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment