Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

God Is Providing

We received a notification from God's Grace Adoption Ministry today that says we've been approved for a $2,500 matching grant. Praise the Lord!!!  This is definitely an encouraging word for a somewhat discouraging week.  Actually, the week isn't discouraging on the whole - we just don't know what God has in store for us in relation to adoption.  I've had a lot of questions and doubts about what His will truly is!

Please continue to pray for God to guide us clearly!  We want His will and we want Him to bring glory to His name through this entire journey!

Here are some verses that have encouraged me this week.

Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. ~ Micah 7:7 (KJV)

"Then you will know that I am the LORD; those who wait for me shall not be put to shame." ~ Isaiah 50:23b (ESV)

"In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength," ~ Isaiah 30:15b (NIV)

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." ~ Psalm 46:10 (NIV)

Thank you so much for your prayers and encouraging words!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment