We have 3 daughters. Kaitlyn was born in 2003 and our identical twins, Natalie & Nicole, were born in 2004. There are 22 months between them. There were no major complications with either pregnancy and other than Reactive Airway Disease (Baby Asthma) our girls have been very healthy!!! Praise the Lord.
A year ago today we had an ultrasound. The big question had been, how many children will you have this time? We couldn't tell whether we were having a boy or girl, but at least we knew there was just one. We were relieved, believing this pregnancy would be much easier than the last one.
We had a wonderful day together. We had Red Lobster's all you can eat shrimp! YUM!! We enjoyed our time together and were excited about our coming baby. I desperately hoped we'd finally have a boy. Brad was fine with whatever God gave us, knowing we are so blessed with the three girls we have. Of course I would adjust if it's a girl, but I so wanted a son.
Yes, a year ago today was a very happy day!!!
~Rebecca Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment