Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

God's Gracious Reassurance

Last night as I was getting ready for bed, the last 2 lines of verse 2 of "He Giveth More Grace" came to mind and greatly encouraged me!  I decided to share the whole song.  I was not familiar with verse 3, but have been very blessed by the first 2 lines of it as well. 

In regard to adoption, God's provision for us is a great necessity, but I know we all must lean on His grace & provision in many areas.  May He encourage you and may you rest in His grace!!!


1. He giveth more grace as our burdens grow greater,

He sendeth more strength as our labors increase;

To added afflictions He addeth His mercy,

To multiplied trials He multiplies peace.

2. When we have exhausted our store of endurance,

When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,

When we reach the end of our hoarded resources

Our Father’s full giving is only begun.

3. Fear not that thy need shall exceed His provision,

Our God ever yearns His resources to share;

Lean hard on the arm everlasting, availing;

The Father both thee and thy load will upbear.

CHORUS: His love has no limits, His grace has no measure,

His power no boundary known unto men;

For out of His infinite riches in Jesus

He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.


I found these lyrics at http://library.timelesstruths.org/music/He_Giveth_More_Grace/
He Giveth More Grace

Annie J. Flint
Copyright: Public Domain
Main subject: Grace
Scripture: James 4:6
Solstice

Joel A. Erickson, 2006
Copyright: Public Domain

No comments:

Post a Comment