Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blessed Beyond Measure

We haven't updated the blog lately because there isn't much to say about the adoption process.  We're in the WAIT and PRAY (repeat, repeat, ...) stage.

We have applied to Show Hope (Steven Curtis Chapman's organization) and God's Grace Adoption Ministry for financial aid.  We are waiting to hear from both organizations and praying for God to provide in His way and in His time.  We also tried to contact the Boatner Foundation, but don't have current contact information.

In the mean time we are rejoicing in where God has us and how He has blessed us.  God has been so good to us.  We know that even if we never have the privilege of rearing a son, we have been blessed beyond what we could have imagined.  Our daughters are at such fun ages.  God has supplied all our needs and has given us many of our wants.  I never dreamed life here on earth could be this good.  Is it perfect?  No, of course not!!!  But God is good and we can't praise Him enough for working in our lives and allowing us to serve Him.  Thank You, Lord!!

7 comments:

  1. You and Brad are such a blessing it is an honor to know you and get to worship with you! Keep on praying and in HIS time all things work out according to his plan and in the mean time come borrow one of our boys (LOL)!!!

    In Christ's love,
    Becky Coppola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you were high energy,--- but to post at 11:30 at night - way to go girl! I guess those darling angels keep you busy. I remember those days of only having quiet time after the children have gone to bed. But now my children 15 & 17 stay up way later than I can! I was glad to hear from you! I hope you had a glorious day with our Lord and Savior on your favorite day of the week! God Bless and I'll see you soon!
    The Rock's Wife (LOL)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments!! I love getting comments on our blog!

    I had a wonderful day with our Lord today. Wow! I'm getting ready to blog about Bible study tonight - now it's even later than last night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good reminder! I needed that today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I continue to keep you and Heather in my prayers! It is good to read updates and hear your thoughts and concerns! Love you! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am praying for you in all things that God will bless you - as I have been blessed to read what God is teaching you.

    ((HUGS))

    Gina Weeks

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! thank you for sending this to me, Marie! i am def. praying for you both...and also Heather and Brian...can't wait to hear the news that you too, have a little one on the way! :) <3 ~ Andrea.

    ReplyDelete